Monday, June 6, 2011

HARI BELIA FASHION SHOW

PIC OF MY MODELS WITH MY DESIGN AND OTHERS MODELS

This fashion show was very special and brings a new experience for me and also the models involved because this show is organized by the government in conjunction with Malaysia Youth Day is to gather 1 million youth. There are a lot of the stage and exhibition sites, and we were on the scene the Ministry of Education booth.

Although there are some technical problems, but overall I am very happy because it's not easy to be involved in the demonstration organized by the government and it is the memories and another proof of my achievement and involvement in the fashion arena involving public places. In the fashion show, this time I have applied elements of batik designs kameja( long sleeves ) my adopted country during the campaign love the batik and the right place and my goal this time around is shown as the target group is youth groups to promote to the youth to love batik and our heritage.
AT BACK STAGE BUSY WITH PREPARATION AND GROOMING
MY MODEL & ME
MODELS EDWIN A.HUDINI & THOMAS TEH

2 comments:

Model In Action said...

Best.. congrats!!

Secret Writer said...

EDWIN, U best Model and know how to carry my design....TQ

KLIK KAT SINI KALAU NAK EXTRA MONEY.